Monroeville: Clerical Job Postings
We invite you to complete the Online Preliminary Application in order to be considered for any of the openings listed below.
Interested in Clerical positions? Click here to Apply Now!
Please complete only one Preliminary Application to prevent delays in processing. Once registered, your application will be available to all offices.
- Order Management Clerk
Location: Export Assignment Length: Long Term Days & Hours of Shift: Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm Hours Per Week: Full Time Salary/Wage: $14/hr or more Description: Processing numerous work orders for vendors and customers. Employees will utilize phones, fax, and emails. Other duties include billing, inventory, order tracking, and other general clerical assignments. Requirements: 2 years experience in Customer Service. Working knowledge of SAP. Ability to work in a fast paced environment. Contact Name: Adam Liska Phone: 412-856-3666 Fax: 412-856-6019 Click here to Apply Now! (Please include this job title in the “* What position are you applying for:” field on the POSITION TAB of the form.)
- Call Center - Customer Service/Collections
Location: Pittsburgh (Downtown) Assignment Length: Indefinite Days & Hours of Shift: Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM Hours Per Week: Full Time Salary/Wage: $12.00/hr w/possibility to increase to $14.00 in the future Description: Call Center in Downtown Pittsburgh is seeking call center reps to make outbound calls in relation to the collection of city property taxes.
Duties include and are not limited to:
•Meeting specified number of required outbound calls per day
•Maintaining correct mailing addresses and contact information in database
•Identifying, assessing, and addressing caller issues
•Interacting with callers in a professional and courteous manner
•Providing detailed feedback from callers and logging all calls in the database
Requirements: Candidates should be well-organized and have a keen eye for detail. Must be able to accept constructive criticism and work well under pressure.
Through this position you will learn and gain an understanding of the specific tools necessary for the collection of taxes. Prior familiarity with tax collection a plus.
Contact Name: Karen Drew Phone: 412-856-3666 Fax: 412-856-6019 Click here to Apply Now! (Please include this job title in the “* What position are you applying for:” field on the POSITION TAB of the form.)
- Administrative/RecruiterWe are looking for a team player to join our CHS team!Looking for a candidate with the following:* You must love dealing with people both face to face and over the phone.
* Must have excellent computer skills. (Data Entry, Word, Excel)
* Quick learner
* Must be able to Multi-task
* Loves to problem solve.
* Strong sense of urgency
* Creative and great navigator with the computer systems.
* Upbeat, positive attitude and professional.You would be dealing with interviewing candidates and trying to match them with a job. Willing to train the perfect person. Looking for the person to work independently and with a team. Looking for a person to grow with our company.Please submit your resume to email@example.com with your salary requirements. BenefitsA Leader in Technical, IT, Engineering, LID, Clerical and Hospitality Staffing.Want to work for a company that has been voted one of Western PA’s Best Places to Work for 9 consecutive years and 4 times to Western PA’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies List?