Youngwood: Clerical Job Postings
We invite you to complete the Online Preliminary Application in order to be considered for any of the openings listed below.
Interested in Clerical positions? Click here to Apply Now!
Please complete only one Preliminary Application to prevent delays in processing. Once registered, your application will be available to all offices.
- Call Center Representatives
Location: Irwin Assignment Length: Short Term Days & Hours of Shift: Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm Hours Per Week: Full Time Salary/Wage: $11/hr Description: • Answer roughly 100 phone calls a day
• Assist customers with tax information
• Record conversations using the company database
• Communicate clearly and professionally with patrons
Requirements: Some clerical and customer service experience desired Resume Required: Yes Contact Name: Adam Liska Phone: 412-856-3666 Click here to Apply Now! Include this job title in the”Type of Position Seeking” field.
- Accounting Assistant
Location: New Stanton area Assignment Length: Long Term Days & Hours of Shift: Monday-Friday 8:15am-5PM Hours Per Week: Full time Salary/Wage: $12.00 Description: Process check run, file UPS claims, and enter invoices. Help with filing sales tax for different states and account analysis & reconciliations. Requirements: Prior Accounting assistant experience Resume Required Yes Contact Name: Youngwood Office Phone: 724-925-6106 Click here to Apply Now! Include this job title in the “Type of Position Seeking” field.
- Customer Service Representative
Location: New Stanton Assignment Length: Temp-to-Hire Days & Hours of Shift: Monday-Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM one week and 10:00AM – 7:00PM the next week. Hours Per Week: Full Time Salary/Wage: $12/hr Description: The role of the Customer Service Representative is to provide outstanding service, to ensure satisfaction and to create a memorable experience for each customer.
* Takes incoming calls from customers regarding questions
* Interacts with other departments when necessary to obtain customer information or order status
* Notates customer accounts quickly and accurately
* Sets up reshipments for incorrect, damaged or defective items
* Ensures customer complaints are properly handled and directed
* Identifies when it is appropriate to communicate escalated calls to the Customer Service Supervisors
* Provides excellent follow up to customer inquiries
* Responds to customer email inquiries as assigned
* Operates the Internet chat feature with customers as needed
Requirements: JOB SPECIFICATIONS:
Preferred – High School Diploma
Minimum Experience: 1-2 years of customer service experience
Preferred – Experience in a high call volume environment
Knowledge: Strong understanding of Microsoft Word & Outlook. Proficient in the utilization of a multi-line phone system where calls are held in queue awaiting the next available representative.
Data entry/typing skills are needed.
Resume Required Yes Contact Name: Youngwood Office Phone: 724-925-6106 Click here to Apply Now! Include this job title in the “Type of Position Seeking” field.
- Accounting Assistant