Current Employees #2
- View Your Paystubs
Due to an agreement with our pay card company, Global Cash Card, you can view and/or print your paystub information online. Follow the steps below to set up your account:
- Go to www.globalcashcard.com and find the “User login” area on the right side of the screen.
- Click “New User?” Then “Sign up now.” You will be asked if you have a card with them. Click “Yes” or “No.”
- If you clicked “Yes,” click the “Continue” button after entering your card number. If “No,” please proceed to step 8 on this list.
- Note: You will receive a message stating that your “card is invalid” if CHS has not yet activated your pay card from our system. If this occurs, try setting up your account at a later time or contact CHS to determine when you should try again.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number. Click “Continue.”
- You will be asked to set a username, password (entered twice), PIN number, and email address (optional). Review and/or correct your address and personal information and click “Submit.”
- A message will appear that you can now log in. Click the “Log In” button and enter your user name and password. Click “Log In.”
- Your information should appear and you will be able to access pay stubs by clicking on the “Pay Stubs” tab.
- If you clicked “No,” enter your First and Last name, Unique ID and Employer name (Unique ID is your Social Security Number)
- Click the “Continue” button after entering.
- You will be asked to create a user name and password and enter your zip code, email address and 3 security questions. After entering the requested information, click “Submit.”
- A message will appear that your account has been set up. Click “Continue”.
Note: If you do not have a pay card, you will not be able to set up an online account until CHS has submitted your pay stub information at the time of your first pay.
To access your account, you will need the username and password that you established. Each week your current pay information will be displayed along with year-to-date totals. CHS does not mail weekly pay stubs. If you do not have internet access, please call the CHS payroll department at 412-856-3666 to make alternate arrangements.
- Time Sheets